Drop Down Menu

  • Home
  • Ladies
  • Gaming
  • Contact

Han Ga Eun, Pretty Pretty Princess!

It's been a while, but since today is apparently "Women Crush Wednesday" What better day to post amazing photographs of beautiful ladies then "Hump Day!" Yes, its a thing, look it up if you don't believe me.

Since I have been gone for over a year, a lot of the older Korean Race Queens seem to have disappeared and vanished into the ether. I didn't check any photos from major events of 2014 though, so I could very well be wrong. I only recognized a couple of faces from the usual sources I look through.



My personal top three Korean Race Queens include, Hwang Mi Hee, Heo Yun Mi, Kim Ha Yul, Ju Da Ha, and Han Ga Eun. Most of these models were no where to be found, fortunately I stumbled onto this amazing set. The amazingly beautiful and sexy Han Ga Eun. I am glad she is still around!











Who is in your top 5 KRQ list? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time, grab a cookie, and have a great day!

Model: Han Ga Eun
Photo/Image Credit: Evolution Line
Read more: http://bloggerknown.blogspot.com/2013/02/changing-blog-page-by-page-number.html#ixzz2Qt2EH53S